27+ Cute Love Quotes for him & her

27+ Most Cutest Short Love Quotes for 
her & him

"The sun brightens the day, and the moon brightens the night, but you brighten my life."


"I promise to love you forever; every single day of forever." Stephenie Meyer


"Knowing that I have found my soul mate makes my life complete."


"When they ask me what I liked the best, I'll tell them, it was you." - City of Angels


"I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal." - E.M. Forster


"You are my rock and my strength. You are my everything! "


"When our eyes lock, my heart melts, this is a feeling I have never felt."


"We LIVE to LOVE"


"Love is quivering happiness." – Khalil Gibran


"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." Robert Frost


"It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight." ­– Vladimir Nabokov


"Our love cannot be measured, it just is." – John Paul Stevens


"It was Always you"


Short Love Quotes


"We loved with a love that was more than love" 
Edgar Allen Poe

"I want all of you, forever, you and me every day."

Short Love Quotes for him


"Time continues to flow as my love for you continues to grow."


A Short Love Quotes ( Beautiful Short Love Quotes for him & her)

Surprise your sweetheart with these sweet love quotes for him/her that will show him/her how much you love by gifting them these Couple T-shirts. 

 "You can't blame gravity for falling in love." 


"You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever."

Love quotes for him

"Follow your bliss They said. So I Followed you."

Short Love Quotes for her

"I’m born to be with Her"

Grab These t-shirts for your Love Click Here



"I’m born to be with Him"

Grab These t-shirts for your Love Click here



"Love is a game that two can play and both win." – By Eva Gabor


"Love is a perfume you cannot pour onto others without getting a few drops on yourself." – By Emerson


"We love the things we love for what they are"


"LOVE is LEAP"

Short Love Quotes for her
















Post a Comment

0 Comments